What would happen if you centered your diet around vegetables, the most nutrient-dense food group?
Yes, there are purple sweet potatoes—yum!
Why do those eating plant-based diets live longer, though? There are all sorts of mechanisms I find fascinating:
- Methionine Restriction as a Life Extension Strategy
- Why Do We Age?
- Caloric Restriction vs. Animal Protein Restriction
- Turning the Clock Back 14 Years
- Longer Life Within Walking Distance
- Prevent Cancer From Going on TOR
- Does Meditation Affect Cellular Aging?
- Telomeres: Cap It All Off with Diet
- Nuts May Help Prevent Death
- Increased Lifespan from Beans
- Fruits and Longevity: How Many Minutes per Mouthful?
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.
This article was republished with permission from nutritionfacts.org.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.