What would happen if you centered your diet around vegetables, the most nutrient-dense food group?
Yes, there are purple sweet potatoes—yum!
Why do those eating plant-based diets live longer, though? There are all sorts of mechanisms I find fascinating:
- Methionine Restriction as a Life Extension Strategy
- Why Do We Age?
- Caloric Restriction vs. Animal Protein Restriction
- Turning the Clock Back 14 Years
- Longer Life Within Walking Distance
- Prevent Cancer From Going on TOR
- Does Meditation Affect Cellular Aging?
- Telomeres: Cap It All Off with Diet
- Nuts May Help Prevent Death
- Increased Lifespan from Beans
- Fruits and Longevity: How Many Minutes per Mouthful?
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.
This article was republished with permission from nutritionfacts.org.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!