This article is shared with permission from our friends at holisticole.com.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Makes 1 serving
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
- 1/4 cup organic plain full-fat Greek yogurt, sheep yogurt, goat yogurt or vegan yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut/seed milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons softened organic cream cheese or vegan option (optional)
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon into a mason jar with and screw the lid on tight.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
Note: Make a large batch for the week and take on-the-go!
Here are a few more delicious strawberry recipes to give a try!
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!