This article is shared with permission from our friends at holisticole.com.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup organic plain full-fat Greek yogurt, sheep yogurt, goat yogurt or vegan yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut/seed milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons softened organic cream cheese or vegan option (optional)
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon into a mason jar with and screw the lid on tight.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
Note: Make a large batch for the week and take on-the-go!
Here are a few more delicious strawberry recipes to give a try!
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!