This article is shared with permission from our friends at holisticole.com.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup organic plain full-fat Greek yogurt, sheep yogurt, goat yogurt or vegan yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut/seed milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons softened organic cream cheese or vegan option (optional)
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon into a mason jar with and screw the lid on tight.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
Note: Make a large batch for the week and take on-the-go!
Here are a few more delicious strawberry recipes to give a try!
Lose 11 pounds in 22 days?
Is it REALLY possible to lose 11 lbs. of fat in 22 days? Actually yes… BUT only when you’re a level 4 fat burner. Unfortunately, most people are stuck as level 1 fat burners. So, how do you become a level 4 fat burner to lose up to 11 lbs. in 22 days? Simply eat these foods daily: