This article is shared with permission from our friends at holisticole.com.
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup organic plain full-fat Greek yogurt, sheep yogurt, goat yogurt or vegan yogurt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut/seed milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons softened organic cream cheese or vegan option (optional)
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Spoon into a mason jar with and screw the lid on tight.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before eating.
Note: Make a large batch for the week and take on-the-go!
Here are a few more delicious strawberry recipes to give a try!
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!