These Buttery No-Bake Raspberry Bars are the perfect way to take advantage of all the nutrients in these health-kicking ingredients. Usually, when we bake and cook food we lose some of their nutritional value. But in this recipe we do not bake or cook so these ingredients maintain their cancer fighting, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant status.
This recipe is especially beneficial because it is good for our blood sugar which many desserts cannot do. This is because they are made with good fats (cashew butter).
Health Benefits of Raspberries
- Raspberries are packed with a variety of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients. This makes them especially beneficial for fighting off various forms of cancer such as; prostate, cervical, colon and breast.
- The phytonutrients in raspberries have the ability to lower oxidative stress and reduce inflammation in our cells.
- Studies have shown that the phytonutrients in raspberries can actually decrease cancer cells by sending signals that discourage the cancer cells from multiplying.
- These phytonutrients are not only beneficial in preventing cancer cells but they are also beneficial in preventing chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and atherosclerosis.
Cashew Butter: Packed with “Good Fat”
- Cashew butter is packed with protein, iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, and vitamin E. These minerals help with our bone, muscle, and joint structure.
- Cashew butter is packed with unsaturated fat which has been proven to improve cholesterol levels. This can prevent cardiovascular disease and type two diabetes.
- Nuts can help us improve our overall diet helping us feel full and maintain our weight.
- Cashews have a lower fat content than most nuts and since their fat is mostly made up of unsaturated fat, they are especially healthy for our heart. This can help diabetic patients because it can reduce their high triglyceride levels. These high levels are associated with a risk of heart disease.
This recipe is not only packed with nutrients but is also packed with delicious taste. You’ll never reach for any other dessert ever again once you’ve tasted a heavenly bite of these raspberry bars.
This recipe is shared with permission from our friends at blog.paleohacks.com.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
Buttery No-Bake Raspberry Bars
Serves: 8 bars
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: none
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and blend it on high for a few seconds—just until the mixture is smooth.
- In an 8×8 baking pan, layer parchment paper in a crisscross pattern. Allow the paper to hang over the baking dish for easy removal.
- Place the batter into the baking pan. Then use a spatula to spread the batter evenly across the entire pan.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer overnight (or at least 8 hours) to set firm.
- Remove from the freezer. Lift the sides of the parchment paper to remove it from the baking pan.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut it into 8 bars.
- You can keep the bars in a storage container in the freezer for up to a week.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!