I’m going to be honest here; I’m tired of the plain old butter I’ve grown accustomed to eating over the years. It’s bad for my health, and yours, and frankly the taste just doesn’t cut it for me anymore.
However, there is a solution to this problem, and no it’s not; I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. How about coconut butter? Have you even heard about coconut butter? Until I discovered this recipe I had never even considered coconut butter. That was until I tried it.
This recipe for butter is the best alternative I can think of. I’m sure you’ve heard about the tremendous amount of benefits coconut can provide your body. For example, coconut is antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
I’m here to provide you with this amazing coconut butter recipe that is sure to change the way you eat.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
Here are the ingredients and instructions you’ll need to follow to get the best results.
– ½ cup of coconut oil
– 6 cups of unsweetened shredded coconut
– ¼ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
That’s all you need!
1. Add all of your ingredients into a food processor and process them for a total of 8 to 10 minutes. Process the ingredients until you have a creamy liquid.
2. Force the coconut butter through a mesh sieve by pushing it down with a ladle or rubber spatula.
3. Place the butter that stayed in the sieve back into the food processor until it becomes liquid again.
4. Force all the creamy liquid through the sieve again. Repeat this a few times, just to make sure you get the most out of the coconut.
5. Pour the butter into a glass jar and put it away to allow it to set. Let it set for at least 24 hours.
6. Keep any excess grainy butter as a topping for pancakes, muffins, scrambled eggs or even salads.
During the warmer months of the year make sure you place the coconut butter in the fridge to maintain a buttery texture.
Give it a Try!
Keep in mind the healthy benefits coconut butter can bring into your life. Instead of using regular fatty butter try and cook with your own homemade coconut butter. This is a great alternative if you’re trying to live a healthy lifestyle but still enjoy eating foods that contain butter.
You’ll notice the difference in the ay you feel and even the way the food you make tastes. I personally really enjoy using this kind of butter. It is not only easy to make but it is also a nice change from the regular stuff I’ve been eating for years.
I urge you all to give it a try. Don’t you want to try something new once in a while? Especially something that you know is much healthier for you but can be used in all the same ways as regular butter.
If you’re looking for more information on the benefits of coconut butter and its uses visit The Healthy Foodie.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!