Hair loss is one frustrating aspect of aging. It can begin when one is relatively young, depending on the genetics. Receding hairlines, balding, hair thinning, you’ve seen it, or maybe you have it. But you don’t have to keep it.
This unfortunate circumstance repeats itself when it comes to eyebrows and eyelashes. You want them to be thick and luscious, but the pharmaceutical company is either unhelpful or making the situation worse.
As aggravating this position may be, nature has the solution, and it is simpler than you have expected.
Promote Hair Growth with Castor Oil
Its properties include:
- A rich source of minerals, proteins, and Vitamin E
- Potent antifungal
- High amounts of omega-9 fatty acids
With all of these attributes comes one of the most effective treatments in natural medicine, especially for hair and skin conditions.
Castor oil has a high amount of omega-9 fatty acids which can nourish the hair and the follicles, and stimulate the growth of your locks, brows, and lashes. It is also rich in triglycerides of unsaturated fats, which have the capacity to potently rejuvenate your hair. The ricinoleic acid in the oil prevents and treats fungi, mildew, and infections, which makes a perfect cleaning solution for your hair.
Our newest fat-burning dessert recipe book just released and we’ve reserved a free digital copy for you! Click the button and simply let me know where you want us to email it and you’ll have it in your inbox today…Grab my free copy
Dr. David William claims that castor oil can also aid lymph flow. “There is no drug that can improve the flow of lymph,” he says, “but the topical application of castor oil can achieve that.”
3 Ways To Use Castor Oil For Your Hair
Take several drops of this invigorating oil onto your fingertips and rub them into the scalp. You do not need much for it to enter the pores and follicles to initiate the treatment.
2. Castor Oil Pack
Castor oil packing is an excellent way to optimize this incredible remedy and is usually recommended for digestive issues, irritable bowel syndrome, kidney stones, menstrual cramps, fibroids, swollen joints, and ovarian ulcers.
- Pour a small amount of the oil on several layers of gauze.
- Sit or lie down and apply the pack to the designated area.
- To enhance the effect, place a hot water bottle over the pack.
- Relax in this way for about an hour.
- Repeat this procedure three times a week.
3. Brows and Lashes Thickening Lotion
Use castor oil to enhance your eyelashes and eyebrows as well!
- 15 drops of garlic oil
- 20 ml panthenol
- 30 ml of castor oil
Mix the ingredients and apply to the brows and lashes.
Other Benefits of Castor Oil
Aside from the marvelous benefits for your hair, this oil has the potential to heal other conditions.
- Skin infections
- Prevent acne, pimples, and skin issues
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Prevent worms
- Soothe menstrual cramps
- Athlete’s foot
- Dandruff, and other fungal or microbial infections of the scalp
Use the recipe for the castor oil pack for any of the above issues and you will see a notable difference. You do not need a lot of oil for the gauze. A little bit goes a long way for protecting health.
- Williams, S. C. (2012, May 21). Just a Spoonful of Castor Oil. Retrieved from http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/05/just-spoonful-castor-oil
- Healthy Food House. It Prevents Hair Loss: Because Of This Ingredient, Hair And Eyebrows Grow Rapidly! (Recipe). http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/prevents-hair-loss-ingredient-hair-eyebrows-grow-rapidly-recipe/ Published: August 19, 2016. Accessed: October 31, 2016.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes