Good sleep is a key part of good health. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get it!
1. Figure out exactly how many hours you should get.
Read about this in more detail at The National Sleep Foundation.
2. Know your stages of sleep, and plan your sleep schedule around them.
You don’t want your alarm to go off when you’re smack in the middle of deep sleep. From Health Central.
3. Try to sleep in a position that minimizes your chronic pain, if you have any.
Read more at SheKnows.
4. Pick a couple of these tricks to help yourself pass out.
5. Like doing some yoga before tucking yourself in.
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
You can read more about how to do each of these positions over at Livestrong.
6. Or some basic meditation.
Read more about how to get started at Business Insider.
7. Make sure small things aren’t sabotaging your sleep time.
From The Sleep Matters Club.
Have a good night!
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!