Good sleep is a key part of good health. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get it!
1. Figure out exactly how many hours you should get.
Read about this in more detail at The National Sleep Foundation.
2. Know your stages of sleep, and plan your sleep schedule around them.
You don’t want your alarm to go off when you’re smack in the middle of deep sleep. From Health Central.
3. Try to sleep in a position that minimizes your chronic pain, if you have any.
Read more at SheKnows.
4. Pick a couple of these tricks to help yourself pass out.
5. Like doing some yoga before tucking yourself in.
You can read more about how to do each of these positions over at Livestrong.
6. Or some basic meditation.
Read more about how to get started at Business Insider.
7. Make sure small things aren’t sabotaging your sleep time.
From The Sleep Matters Club.
Have a good night!
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.