Good sleep is a key part of good health. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get it!
1. Figure out exactly how many hours you should get.
Read about this in more detail at The National Sleep Foundation.
2. Know your stages of sleep, and plan your sleep schedule around them.
You don’t want your alarm to go off when you’re smack in the middle of deep sleep. From Health Central.
3. Try to sleep in a position that minimizes your chronic pain, if you have any.
Read more at SheKnows.
4. Pick a couple of these tricks to help yourself pass out.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
5. Like doing some yoga before tucking yourself in.
You can read more about how to do each of these positions over at Livestrong.
6. Or some basic meditation.
Read more about how to get started at Business Insider.
7. Make sure small things aren’t sabotaging your sleep time.
From The Sleep Matters Club.
Have a good night!
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!