We’re committed to offering our readers the best possible information to help everyone live and enjoy a happier and healthier life. This means that we’re always searching for the next solution for any of life’s many problems and exploring it in a way that best applies to your everyday life.
Sometimes, there is content that’s perfect just the way it is. In this case, we are very lucky to be collaborating with the people behind this valuable article and have been granted permission to republish it. We encourage you to visit their website at the end of this post.
Start warm summer days off right with this healthy, delicious quinoa bowl that will keep you energized throughout the day. Quinoa brings protein, texture and nutty flavor, while seasonal strawberries and peaches add juicy sweetness. Top it all off with almonds for healthy fats and a good crunch.It’s a perfect recipe to make ahead if you are looking to save time in the morning.
Breakfast Quinoa With Summer Fruit
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoon flax seed, crushed
- 2 peaches, sliced
- ½ cup berries, strawberries and/or blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- Combine quinoa and almond milk and cook over low heat stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes until quinoa is soft. Set aside to allow the quinoa to cool down.
- Put quinoa and flaxseed in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Top the mixture with peaches, berries, and almonds.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
Photo courtesy of the author
This article was republished with permission from Mind Body Green you can find the original article here.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.