When it comes to love, a lot of people are willing to admit they need answers and solutions. We sometimes find ourselves having the same problems over and over again, in different relationships. Horoscopy can sometimes help us figure out the answers we seek. People who belong to the same zodiac sign may notice certain similarities in their lives and character. It can be helpful to see what exactly you may all be doing wrong, especially if it’s due to some unfavorable attitude you may have. Below are the 7 most common problems that may be causing relationship trouble for people in each sign. It could be all of them, some of them, or maybe just one out of the seven. Either way, they’re still noteworthy.
1. You don’t know how to forget quarrels and move on.
2. You lack patience.
3. You are impulsive and never think your actions through.
4. You’re so caught up in your life and deals that you don’t have the time for people who are important to you.
5. You are quick to anger.
6. If things aren’t done your way, then there’s bound to be a lot of trouble.
7. You’re not a patient person.
1. You find it really difficult to talk about how you feel.
2. You’re averse to change. New situations freak you out and make you uncomfortable.
3. You have an uncanny love for material things.
4. You’re extremely obstinate.
5. You don’t know when not to get jealous. Even the most harmless things get you upset.
6. It ticks you off when you “feel” someone isn’t reciprocating your feelings adequately.
7. You have a vengeful bone because moving on from debacles is too difficult you.
1. You need variety in your relationships, and you feel let down when things aren’t unique.
2. You are always spoiling for a fight.
3. You are territorial.
4. Laziness is a major turn-off for you. You prefer to be with people who lead hurried, busy lives.
5. Once boredom sneaks in, love gets thrown out the window for you.
6. You tend to get a bit too clingy and in need of affection.
7. You might talk a little bit too much.
1. You brood quite a bit.
2. You always try to carry everyone along, and you always end up ignoring the more important things.
3. You are too open with your feelings.
4. You require a lot of attention and affection.
5. You are territorial and you battle with insecurities.
6. You don’t know how not to encroach on your partner’s business.
6. You open yourself up too early.
1. Your personality tends to engulf your partner at times.
2. You have a dangerous love for material things.
3. You don’t give as much attention as you want to receive.
4. You mount a lot of pressure on your partner.
5. You tend to get a bit too selfish sometimes.
6. You are arrogant, way more than is humanly necessary.
7. You over-react a lot, sometimes taking drastic measures.
1. You don’t show love to those who care for you.
2. You worry too much.
3. You don’t watch your heart and you sometimes get hurt.
4. You say things you don’t mean out of excitement.
5. You work too hard and you don’t know how to have fun.
6. You’re too toxic at times.
7. You fall in love too quickly and too easily.
1. You get lonely too easily.
2. You tend to talk ahead of yourself sometimes.
3. You don’t like being in altercations from your partner.
4. You tend to have a hard time making major decisions.
5. You give too much to people who don’t deserve it.
6. You don’t know how to lie convincingly, but you’re always lying.
7. You give up things when you should hold onto them with both hands.
1. You get bored too quickly.
2. Jealousy comes too easily to you.
3. You don’t know how to let go and move on.
4. You have a quick temper.
5. You don’t know how to release pent up feelings, even though you want to.
6. You don’t let others in.
7. You have major trust issues.
1. You can’t deal with attention-seeking partners.
2. You are too blunt with your words.
3. You lose interest too easily.
4. You don’t respect other people’s boundaries and personal lines.
5. You make promises that are bigger than you.
6. You like your single status, but you always want some “benefits” of a relationship.
7. You’re a highly impatient person.
1. You always put everyone else’s wishes before yours.
2. You falsely project yourself as someone who knows everything.
3. You don’t how to communicate with your partners.
4. You try to cover up for people who have wronged you.
5. You never know when to stop and quit trying.
6. You never expect something good out of anything.
7. You don’t have a forgiving heart.
1. Your resolve is unbendable and you’re little too self-reliant.
2. You have a major dislike for people who don’t keep to their word.
3. You like living in the moment and not discussing the future.
4. You never fight for your partner, sometimes making them feel unworthy.
5. You take animosity too seriously.
6. You bottle up your feelings a lot.
7. You never believe anyone can truly understand you.
1. You require a great deal of alone time.
2. You give more than you receive.
3. You share more with your friends than with your partners.
4. You can never readjust your life, in any way, to accommodate anyone else.
5. You trust too deeply and too quickly.
6. You’re always looking for an easy way out of harsh situations.
7. You bottle your emotions up.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes