Robin Williams was a funny, complicated man who brightened the lives of many people through his comedy and his wit. He was amazing and unforgettable and I know he was always able to put a smile on my face. So I selected 11 of my favorite quotes from Robin to share with you all.
Each quote makes me think about life, love, joy, and laughter. Enjoy.
1. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
2. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
3. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!'”
4. “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you you are making too much money.”
5. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
6. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
7. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
8. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
9. “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for.”
10. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
11. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”
A quick note from our founders
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…