This article is shared with permission from our friends at Dr. Axe.
This Homemade Frankincense and Myrrh Body Lotion recipe is great! It brings hydration and essential vitamins and nutrients to the skin. In addition, the essential oils tone, lift, heal and protect the skin! This recipe is a must try!
Homemade Frankincense and Myrrh Lotion
Total Time: 90 Minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup bees wax
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoons vitamin E
- 20 drops frankincense essential oil
- 20 drops myrrh essential oil
- BPA free plastic lotion dispenser bottles
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan with water.
- Heat stove to medium and mix ingredients together.
- Once mixed put in refrigerator for an hour until solid.
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix.
- Fill container and store in cool place.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!