This article is shared with permission from our friends at Dr. Axe.
This Homemade Frankincense and Myrrh Body Lotion recipe is great! It brings hydration and essential vitamins and nutrients to the skin. In addition, the essential oils tone, lift, heal and protect the skin! This recipe is a must try!
Homemade Frankincense and Myrrh Lotion
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
Total Time: 90 Minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup bees wax
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoons vitamin E
- 20 drops frankincense essential oil
- 20 drops myrrh essential oil
- BPA free plastic lotion dispenser bottles
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan with water.
- Heat stove to medium and mix ingredients together.
- Once mixed put in refrigerator for an hour until solid.
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix.
- Fill container and store in cool place.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!