Can you eat chocolate on the Keto diet? Good news!
Download our free report today for instant access to 28 recipes for making delicious chocolate treats — all 100% Keto approved.
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, plus 1/4 cup for rolling
- 5-7 medjool dates, pitted (if dry, soak for 10 minutes first)
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (also called coconut manna)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh turmeric, grated or 1/2 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Place raw carrots in a food processor or blender and blend until finely chopped. Then transfer into a bowl
- Add all other ingredients and blend until fully combined – and a sticky yet workable texture is formed
- Roll out heaping tablespoon sized bites, and set onto a baking sheet, repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Pour 1/4 cup of shredded coconut on a plate or in a shallow bowl and roll each turmeric carrot cake bite to lightly coat.
- Place finished bites in the refrigerator to set for a few hours, or overnight
- Store in the refrigerator for one week or freeze for a one month
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!