This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleohacks.
You often see turmeric in main dishes like curry, but it seems rare in baked goods. If you’re looking for a muffin recipe, these Coconut Flour Muffins offer a grain-free treat with a sweet creamy texture and a kick of turmeric spice!
If you’re looking for something sweet, this coconut flour muffin recipe is the perfect golden treat. Subtly sweetened with maple syrup, these dense, chewy muffins have an unexpected creaminess—thanks to the golden milk.
Whether you’re a newbie or a baking veteran, these muffins are a cinch to make. To bake them, you’ll just need a handful of ingredients and less than 30 minutes.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
So whether you’re craving a quick breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, these coconut flour muffins are the solution.
PS: They’re best served warm with a cozy cup of coffee or tea!
Turmeric Coconut Flour Muffin Recipe
Total Time: 30 MINS
Serves: 8 muffins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 5 min
This Coconut Flour Muffin recipe offers a grain-free treat with a sweet creamy texture and a kick of turmeric spice!
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well-combined and the eggs begin to bubble.
- In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, turmeric, ginger powder, pepper, and salt.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ones, until the batter is smooth and thick.
- Transfer the batter to a prepared muffin tin, dividing the batter evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Remove muffins from the oven, and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Tip: Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to one month.
Try these delicious muffin recipes next!
What Really Is Superfood? – Real Talk with Nadia and Alina
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!