This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleohacks.
You often see turmeric in main dishes like curry, but it seems rarely in baked goods. If you’re looking for a muffin recipe, these Coconut Flour Muffins offer a grain-free treat with a sweet creamy texture and a kick of turmeric spice!
If you’re looking for something sweet, this coconut flour muffin recipe is the perfect golden treat. Subtly sweetened with maple syrup, these dense, chewy muffins have an unexpected creaminess—thanks to the golden milk.
Whether you’re a newbie or a baking veteran, these muffins are a cinch to make. To bake them, you’ll just need a handful of ingredients and less than 30 minutes.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
So whether you’re craving a quick breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack, these coconut flour muffins are the solution.
PS: They’re best served warm with a cozy cup of coffee or tea!
Turmeric Coconut Flour Muffin Recipe
Total Time: 30 MINS
Serves: 8 muffins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 5 min
This Coconut Flour Muffin recipe offers a grain-free treat with a sweet creamy texture and a kick of turmeric spice!
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until it’s well-combined and the eggs begin to bubble.
- In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, turmeric, ginger powder, pepper, and salt.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ones, until the batter is smooth and thick.
- Transfer the batter to a prepared muffin tin, dividing the batter evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
- Remove muffins from the oven, and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Tip: Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to one month.
Try these delicious muffin recipes next!
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!