This article is shared with permission from our friends at drjockers.com.
Most people wouldn’t consider using turmeric in a sweet dish but it actually works quite well. You really do not taste it in this recipe but you get the amazing nutritional benefits:
- Turmeric is the fourth highest anti-oxidant rich herb.
- Turmeric boosts levels of natural intracellular antioxidants such as glutathione, superoxide dismutase, and catalase. Boosting intracellular antioxidants helps the brain buffer free radical stress and detoxify from environmental stresses.
- Turmeric also helps destroy cancer cells and improves blood flow and reduces brain inflammation. The effect of this accelerates cognitive execution and makes you neurologically sharper.
- The anti-inflammatory effect also protects against neurodegenerative disorders such as dementia and Parkinson’s Disease.
Turmeric: Better Than Drugs
“Because curcumin is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reducing characteristics, a study was conducted on 45 rheumatoid arthritis patients to compare the benefits of curcumin in turmeric to arthritis drugs (diclofenac sodium), that put people at risk of developing leaky gut and heart disease.
“The study split these volunteers into three groups: curcumin treatment alone, diclofenac sodium alone, and a combination of the two. The results of the trial were eye-opening:
“The curcumin group showed the highest percentage of improvement in overall [Disease Activity Score] scores and these scores were significantly better than the patients in the diclofenac sodium group. More importantly, curcumin treatment was found to be safe and did not relate with any adverse events. Our study provides the first evidence for the safety and superiority of curcumin treatment in patients with active RA, and highlights the need for future large-scale trials to validate these findings in patients with RA and other arthritic conditions.”
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
This Sweet Turmeric Cream will be the most anti-inflammatory dish you ever made!
Sweet Turmeric Cream
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
- 12 oz of Organic full-fat Coconut Milk (found in a can)
- 2-4 tablespoons of Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1-2 Full Droppers of Liquid Stevia
- Pour the coconut milk into a mixing bowl and add turmeric, cinnamon and liquid stevia. Feel free to use different flavors of stevia such as chocolate, vanilla, raspberry, cinnamon, etc.
- Mix these ingredients well until the turmeric and cinnamon are completely mixed into the cream. You could also add non-denatured grass-fed whey protein for added protein, flavor, and antioxidants.
- Serve this with your favorite crackers, grain-free cookies and berries for a very enjoyable treat! [Try these Gluten-Free Crackers for dipping].
A note from The Hearty Soul!
Turmeric is notoriously difficult to absorb:
Even if you take it with fats (like you should be!) you’re still probably getting only part of the effect. You may even be wasting time and money by allowing most of your Turmeric to just pass through your body unabsorbed!
That’s why we found this organic Turmeric Extract that’s specially formulated with fats already found in your cells, making it at least 20 times easier to absorb directly into your body than any other Turmeric supplement!
And today they’re offering you a stellar deal: you can get this super-powered Turmeric Extract shipped right to your door for as much as 33% off!
You can get this awesome extract and this great deal HERE. (Do it ASAP though, they told us they only have a few bottles left and word is spreading FAST, so they might even run out today!)
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!