We’re committed to offering our readers the best possible information to help everyone live and enjoy a happier and healthier life. This means that we’re always searching for the next solution for any of life’s many problems and exploring it in a way that best applies to your everyday life.
Sometimes, there is content that’s perfect just the way it is. In this case, we are very lucky to be collaborating with the people behind this valuable article and have been granted permission to republish it. We encourage you to visit their website at the end of this post.
You’ve likely heard that turmeric can support your health in any number of ways, from reducing inflammation to providing whole body support. We think it’s like the little black dress of herbs.
There are lots of tasty ways to get turmeric into your diet, but this recipe is one of our favorites. A quick, on-the-go snack, these bites are the ideal fuel for a hike with friends, after a run or between meetings.
The tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut help you live life brighter. For added flavor, we used TurmericBoost in this recipe — it tastes like your favorite vanilla chai and is an easy way to sneak the goodness of turmeric into your busy day.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup dates, pitted
- ½ cup dried pineapple (look for no sugar added)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 cup unsalted cashews (raw or roasted)
- 1 scoop (2 tablespoons) vanilla or plain protein powder
- 4 servings TurmericBoost Restore* or TurmericBoost Uplift*
- additional pineapple and cashews
- Roughly chop the dates and pineapple.
- Add to a food processor along with the remaining ingredients, reserving ¼ cup of the coconut.
- Pulse until combined, then process until the mixture is finely ground and uniform in texture. It should hold together when pressed with the back of a spatula. (If your mixture won’t hold together, add one tablespoon of water.)
- For bites, scoop out two tablespoons at a time, rolling the mixture between wet hands. For bars, divide the mixture into four. Shape into a log, then flatten the edges.
- Roll in shredded coconut and garnish as desired.
With four servings per recipe, there’s enough to share, but these bites are so tasty that you might want to keep them all for yourself.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
This article was republished with permission from Mind Body Green you can find the original article here.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood Cookbook: a 100+ page recipe book using the 7 most powerful superfoods available, to:
- Reduce Inflammation
- Boost Metabolism
- Curb Cravings and Lose Weight
For the first time, we're taking this book into print with a limited run of 100 copies.
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!