We’re committed to offering our readers the best possible information to help everyone live and enjoy a happier and healthier life. This means that we’re always searching for the next solution for any of life’s many problems and exploring it in a way that best applies to your everyday life.
Sometimes, there is content that’s perfect just the way it is. In this case, we are very lucky to be collaborating with the people behind this valuable article and have been granted permission to republish it. We encourage you to visit their website at the end of this post.
Check out this list of our favorite vegan burger recipes that’ll blow your mind:
1. The Ultimate Sriracha Veggie Burger by The Veggie-Lover’s Sriracha Cookbook
2. Smoky Black Bean Beet Burgers by Minimalist Baker
Quinoa packs a protein punch, and you get too many vitamins and nutrients to list from the beets in this burger.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
3. Spicy BBQ Chickpea Burgers & Lightened-Up Crispy Baked Fries by Oh She Glows
The baked fries really seal the deal with this one.
4. The Best Vegan Burger by Jamie Oliver
Oliver says that this burger is “healthy and seriously satisfying”—and he definitely knows what he’s talking about.
5. Vegan Grilled Portobello Burgers by The Ultimate Beer Lover’s Happy Hour
The Ultimate Beer Lover’s Happy Hour recommends pairing a Belgian ale, an American wheat ale, or an American or English pale ale with this delicious burger.
6. In-n-Out Copycat Recipe: Double Double NO Animal Style! by Fettle Vegan
This blogging duo even nailed the vegan Thousand Island dressing recipe. We love it.
7. Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger by Vegan Miam
8. Lemongrass Tofu Banh Mi Burger With Sriracha Aioli by Keepin’ It Kind
Kristy, the blogger over at Keepin’ It Kind, says that this is one of the easiest burgers she’s ever made. Now you have no excuses not to try it!
9. Sweet Potato, Farro and Walnut Burgers With Homemade Pickles by Olives for Dinner
Erin from Olives for Dinner uses farro and walnuts to create texture, and she tops this burger with homemade pickles! It really is mouthwatering.
10. Eggplant Hummus Veggie Burgers by Wishful Chef
11. Spicy Chickpea Lentil Burgers by Vegan Richa
Get a double dose of protein with yellow lentils and chickpeas. Add roasted red pepper and taco seasoning for some spice, and you’ve got yourself a burger.
12. Freekeh Bean Burgers With Harissa Onions by Oh My Veggies
What is freekeh? We’re glad you asked!
13. The Perfect Gluten-Free Vegan Kidney Bean Burgers by Gluten-Free-Vegan-Girl
Blogger Solveig even includes a link to Vegan Richa’s list of gluten-free burger buns.
14. The Ultimate Falafel Veggie Burgers by One Ingredient Chef
The lemon-tahini mayo is simple to make and a key topping for this awesome burger.
15. Kick-Ass Curry Burgers by More.
Make these for the avocado-coconut spread.
16. Baked Broccoli Burgers by One Green Planet
It’s nice to get your fill of broccoli in burger form from time to time.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!