We’re committed to offering our readers the best possible information to help everyone live and enjoy a happier and healthier life. This means that we’re always searching for the next solution for any of life’s many problems and exploring it in a way that best applies to your everyday life.
Sometimes, there is content that’s perfect just the way it is. In this case, we are very lucky to be collaborating with the people behind this valuable article and have been granted permission to republish it. We encourage you to visit their website at the end of this post.
It’s a pretty simple recipe. Here it is:
* 2 tablespoons dried sage leaves
* 2 tablespoons sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 250F. Using a spice grinder or a mortar and pestle, grind the salt and sage together.
2. Spread mixture evenly on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then stir to blend.
3. Scoop some of the mixture onto your toothbrush and brush vigorously.
4. Rinse thoroughly.
This article was republished with permission from Natural-Holistic-Health you can find the original article here.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.