Everyday people are looking for the secret to eternal youth and treatments for wrinkles. Some people look for it in creams or serums, some people look to surgery to keep them young. But what if it was a lot simpler than that? What if we could turn back the clock, using nothing more than what Mother Nature has supplied us with?
Natural Anti-Aging Secrets for Eternal Youth
The first secret is that what you put in your body will affect what you look like (you are what you eat) so make sure you make good choices. The best treatment for face wrinkles involves keeping a healthy diet that focuses on whole foods will not only help you feel young, but look young as well. Avoid things like processed foods, don’t smoke, and if you have to at all, consume alcohol in moderation.
But what else can we do? Like we previously mentioned, there are a lot of products out there that people are using in the hopes of trying to reduce the look of aging. Thankfully, there are plenty of natural solutions as well that are effective, cost-efficient, and have ingredients you can feel good about.
Essential Oils For Younger Looking Skin
- Jojoba Oil. Jojoba oil is one of the most hydrating oils out there, but it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. It also contains antioxidants that can smooth fine lines and reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the skin .
- Pomegranate Seed Oil. Pomegranates in general are known for their health benefits, but the most potent way to get them is through their oil. It’s dark red color comes from bioflavonoids, which act as antioxidants. The oil has a natural SPF and can help protect your skin from sun damage .
- Frankincense Oil. Frankincense is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect cell walls. It can be applied on the skin to help even skin tone, reduce the appearance of sun and age spots, and reduce wrinkles. It can also be used to tighten the skin in areas where it has gotten saggy over time .
- Lavender Oil. One of the most dangerous risk factors for disease are free radicals, and they can have devastating results on your skin. According to research, lavender oil can help our bodies produce 3 of the most potent antioxidants that fight free radicals . Try mixing lavender oil with jojoba or coconut oil and apply it to your skin to reduce the look of age spots .
All Natural Face Masks
Face masks are also great home remedies for wrinkle free skin. Here are some great recipes that you can make at home :
Lemon Honey Mask
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp of raw organic honey
Add the juice of the lemon to the honey and mix until are incorporated. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the lemon juice before applying the mixture to your face. Apply the mask to a clean face and leave it for a few minutes until it dries and then rinse with warm water. Apply this mask once a week.
Carrot Honey Mask
- 1 large carrot
- 2 tsp honey
If you have a juicer, you can use that to juice the carrot. If not, put it in a blender with some water and blend until liquid. Mix the juice with the honey and apply to a clean face. Leave it on for 20 minutes before removing with warm water. Repeat this mask twice a week.
Turmeric Face Mask
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of organic, raw, local honey
- ½ tsp raw organic milk
Mix the ingredients together until they reach a thick consistency that won’t drip off of your face. Apply the mask to a clean face, careful to avoid the eyes, and leave on for 15-20 minutes before removing with warm water. Apply twice a week for best results .
More Quick Tips For Younger Skin
Here are some more ways you can keep your skin looking young and radiant 
- Use sunscreen whenever staying in the sun for long periods of time
- Sleep on your back to prevent sleep lines from forming on your face
- Use glasses or sunglasses to avoid squinting your eyes
- Moisturize often to prevent dry, flaky skin
A lot of people want to look younger than they are, but it’s important to remember that age is just a number. But thankfully, if you would rather prove your age with your wisdom instead of your wrinkles, these are the steps that you should take. Enjoy!
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!