You’ve all seen it, the powerhouse specimen speed walking down the street with a yoga mat under their arm a drink of green sludge… or maybe this IS you… if so, give yourself a pat on the back.
For those of you who haven’t quite found your health routine, let’s take a look at some delicious, easy smoothie recipes that will jump start your morning and give you long term health, on the inside and out.
1. The Sweet and Savory Smoothie
– 2 kiwis (peeled!)
– 1 cup spinach
– ½ avocado
– 1 ½ cups coconut water
2. Frozen Lemonade
– ½ cup mint tea (chilled in the freezer)
– 5 mint leaves
– ½ cup spinach
– 1 peeled lemon
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
– ½ cup ice
– 1 teaspoon coconut oil
3. Immunity Boosting Smoothie
– 1 cup coconut water
– ½ a green apple
– ¼ garden cucumber
– ¼ avocado
– ½ lemon (peeled)
– ½ inch sliced ginger
– ¼ cup fresh parsley (optional)
– 2-3 ice cubes
4. Sweet and Tart Smoothie
– 2 cups baby dino kale
– 1 ½ cups finely chopped pineapple (cut out the inner rind as well)
– ½ cup coconut water
– 1 yellow banana (or frozen banana chunks)
5. Swiss Smoothies
– 2 cups swiss chard (cleaned and stems removed)
– 1 sliced pear (core removed)
– 1 cup seedless green grapes (will make the smoothie sweeter!)
– 1 yellow banana
– 1 Orange (peeled)
– 1 tsp chia seeds (make sure you drink tons of water when you eat chia seeds; they make you dehydrated)
– ¼ cup water
All these smoothie options are extremely healthy and provide vitamins A, B, C, E as well as iron, potassium, magnesium, and fiber.
When you start drinking smoothies like this, make sure that you start with smaller doses so that your body can actually absorb all the nutrients! Sometimes overloading you body with nutrients overwhelms it and gives you indigestion.
These servings are big enough to consume throughout your entire day! Enjoy!
For more information and directions on these smoothie recipes, visit Health Digezt
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!