Cleaning the toilet is nobody’s favorite chore. Strapping on the rubber gloves and breaking out the toilet brush is hardly the stuff that dreams are made of, but it’s a job that needs doing! There is a way you can reduce the number of times that you clean the toilet, and at the same time avoid using any unnatural chemicals.
Instead of using bleach and other cleaning products, one household pioneer has discovered that one thorough clean with white vinegar, followed by consistent use of white vinegar in the toilet tank, can make the whole process a lot easier. This solution isn’t just effective on the surface; it is also proven to kill bacteria. 
Canada’s National Collaborating Center for Environmental Health has determined that the acid in vinegar crosses the cell membrane of bacteria and prompts a release of protons, which causes the cell to die. Backed by science and without having to breathe in the toxic chemicals found in household cleaners, this solution is better for you saves you time having to wash the toilet, and does zero damage to the environment. 
Cleaning Your Toilet Naturally
- 1 liter of white vinegar
- Toilet brush
- Toilet paper
- Toothbrush (old)
- Spray bottle
- Pour 500ml of white vinegar into your toilet tank.
- Fill the spray bottle with white vinegar.
- Spray the toilet seat with white vinegar and wipe down.
- Once you have cleaned the toilet seat, spray some of the toilet paper with the vinegar and stuff them into balls, before placing them under the rim.
- Leave the screwed up balls under the toilet rim for several minutes.
- Whilst you wait for them, fill the toilet bowl with vinegar and thoroughly scrub with the brush.
- Use the toilet brush to remove the paper from under the rim.
- Clean the underside of the rim with an old toothbrush to eliminate any bacterial build up.
- Flush the toilet to finish.
This technique will leave your toilet meticulously clean and by adding white vinegar to the tank once a day, the simple act of flushing the toilet will contribute to cleaning it. Rather than looking at your toilet knowing it is becoming filthier by the day, the white vinegar will prolong the time required between each thorough cleaning. 
Toilet cleaning is never going to be fun. It will always be an unpleasant but necessary chore. However, by using a completely natural solution you are acting in a way that is better for your health, your toilet, and the environment. So give this trick a try, and the next time you sit on your throne, you will do so with a clean conscience and an even cleaner toilet.
 David Suzuki Foundation. (n.d.). Does vinegar kill germs? Retrieved from http://www.davidsuzuki.org/what-you-can-do/queen-of-green/faqs/cleaning/does-vinegar-kill-germs/
Diamond, B. (n.d.). Here Are 7 Genius Cleaning Tricks For Your Bathroom. Retrieved from http://www.littlethings.com/cleaning-tricks-for-your-bathroom/?utm_source=LTcom&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=hacks
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
This offer is only available until December 31st, 2017. Make sure to grab your copy before the offer runs out.