What do you do with bottles, cutlery, cans, and the like after they’ve served their purpose? Throw them away, right? People are always coming up with weird and creative ways to repurpose unexpected objects into surprisingly useful…stuff. But the photos below are, by far, the best repurposed inventions to date. As the old saying goes, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”
14 Ideas from People Who Know How to Use Useless Stuff
This is upcycling at its best! After seeing these examples, you may want to hold onto and repurpose that empty two-liter bottle, those old sets of cutleries collecting dust, your retired tennis rackets, and more.
1. Have any old, rusty rake lying around collecting dirt? Repurpose it by hanging it on your wall for a rustic-style wine glass holder!
2. While we’re on the topic of drinks, take your at-home bar to the next level! (Although, we must admit we prefer used kombucha bottles.)
3.This one’s definitely more technical, but still awesome! Now you can enjoy a drink while you’re surfing the web.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
4. What’s greater than cheese graters? Cheese grater lamps!
5. Never cut off your circulation again with this grocery bag hack. Brilliant!
6. Repurpose that old, squeaky ladder to work for you and turn it into this amazing makeshift bookshelf.
7. Settling down in this lawn chair is the perfect ending to a long shopping day…
8. No, silly, it’s not a mouse. It’s a shark!
9. We’re not sure why more people don’t upcycle, especially after seeing examples like this one. Keep the dirt and spray off your back with this…pop bottle. That’s what you call biking on a budget.
10. For anyone with free-hanging light bulbs, this adds a nice touch to any room!
11. You may not play tennis anymore, but here a nice reminder of the days when you did.
12. Spruce up your backyard shed with these old tire flower beds. They’re low maintenance and beautiful.
13. Someone’s dad got creative and took organization to a new level, and it has been extremely helpful!
14. Someone’s grandmother repurposed some old iPhone packaging and started storing her butter in it, and the internet can’t get enough of it! She truly understands what upcycling means.
A quick note from our founders
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of our friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook...
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!