It’s the time of year when family and friends gather to eat and celebrate. If you are looking for a showstopper to display your culinary talents, we have a simple, delectable and healthy recipe you can serve as a dinner side or a mouthwatering appetizer.
This delicious Parmesan sweet potato snack recipe will wow your family, friends and dinner guests. Sweet potatoes are a healthy alternative to regular white potatoes, with their lower glycemic index, and a higher fiber and vitamin A content. For those watching their waistlines, switch Parmesan cheese for fresh hummus. Learn more about how healthy sweet potatoes are here!
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy.
Sweet Potato Bites Recipe
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh hummus (optional: swap w/ parmesan cheese)
- 3 teaspoons grass-fed butter
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 8-10 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/16 inch slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter and to grease your muffin tin.
- Cut your sweet potatoes into thin slices and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter, cheese or hummus, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Mix, ensuring the sweet potatoes are covered evenly.
- Stack and layer the potatoes slices on top of each other and place them into each cup in the muffin tin. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for one hour, or until the edges are a deeper brown with a soft center.
- Take them out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish the finished potato stack with Parmesan cheese, thyme, or rosemary.
This recipe uses gold potatoes, but the recipe is the same.
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!