It’s the time of year when family and friends gather to eat and celebrate. If you are looking for a showstopper to display your culinary talents, we have a simple, delectable and healthy recipe you can serve as a dinner side or a mouthwatering appetizer.
This delicious Parmesan sweet potato snack recipe will wow your family, friends and dinner guests.
Sweet Potato Bites Recipe
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh hummus (optional: swap w/ parmesan cheese)
- 3 teaspoons grass-fed butter
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 8-10 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/16 inch slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter and to grease your muffin tin.
- Cut your sweet potatoes into thin slices and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter, cheese or hummus, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Mix, ensuring the sweet potatoes are covered evenly.
- Stack and layer the potatoes slices on top of each other and place them into each cup in the muffin tin. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for one hour, or until the edges are a deeper brown with a soft center.
- Take them out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish the finished potato stack with Parmesan cheese, thyme, or rosemary.
This recipe uses gold potatoes, but the recipe is the same.
We hope you and your dinner guests enjoy this healthy and scrumptious sweet potato snack.