It’s the time of year when family and friends gather to eat and celebrate. If you are looking for a showstopper to display your culinary talents, we have a simple, delectable and healthy recipe you can serve as a dinner side or a mouthwatering appetizer.
This delicious Parmesan sweet potato snack recipe will wow your family, friends and dinner guests. Sweet potatoes are a healthy alternative to regular white potatoes, with their lower glycemic index, and a higher fiber and vitamin A content. For those watching their waistlines, switch Parmesan cheese for fresh hummus. Learn more about how healthy sweet potatoes are here!
Claim Your FREE Copy of The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Now!
Sweet Potato Bites Recipe
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh hummus (optional: swap w/ parmesan cheese)
- 3 teaspoons grass-fed butter
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 8-10 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/16 inch slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter and to grease your muffin tin.
- Cut your sweet potatoes into thin slices and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter, cheese or hummus, thyme, and garlic powder.
- Mix, ensuring the sweet potatoes are covered evenly.
- Stack and layer the potatoes slices on top of each other and place them into each cup in the muffin tin. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for one hour, or until the edges are a deeper brown with a soft center.
- Take them out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish the finished potato stack with Parmesan cheese, thyme, or rosemary.
This recipe uses gold potatoes, but the recipe is the same.
A quick note from our founders
Claim Your FREE Copy of
Discover 131 delicious fat-shredding keto recipes inside this special edition of this New York Times bestseller… plus more. And today we’re GIVING it away 100% FREE!