Robert Frank, the acclaimed Swiss-American photographer and documentary filmmaker, once said: “There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.” (1)
We live in a world where humanity can be a dark, grim place. However, the opposite is also true, which is why we have compiled these photographs.
Yes, a photograph is worth a thousand words. But sometimes, a photograph is worth a feeling that you cannot even begin to put into words. And the ones we’re showing you today, we hope, will fill you with positive feelings as opposed to negative ones.
1. This cute animal is called a Vaquita and they live in the northern Gulf of California. There are only 12 of them left.
2. “I gave a girl in my Malagasy village a small Lego set. She came back and asked if what she made was OK.”
3. Pieces of the Moon and Mars in an Earthling’s hand
4. A single mother of 5 children managed to graduate from law school. “We did it!”
5. The last minutes of life of the world’s last male northern white rhino
6. Pro football player Don Jones took a teen with Down Syndrome to her prom.
7. A dog hugging its owner
8. Forgotten childhood
9. 58 years of progress
10. A man wearing a Mickey Mouse costume stopped to look at expensive cars.
11. “I’ve been a wedding photographer for over 14 years and finally got to photograph my own beautiful bride.”
12. “My mom was pregnant with me so she missed her senior prom. 18 years later, I took her to mine.”
13. “She brought all of her toys over so the mirror doggy could play with them.”
14. A Statue in Berlin of “Politicians Discussing Global Warming”
15. “Our cow wasn’t feeling well last night. So my son went outside to spend time with her. I woke up in the morning and found this:”
We hope you found as much joy in those photographs as we did!
A Special Message From Our Founders
Over the past few years of working with health experts all over the world, there’s one major insight we’ve learned.
Most health problems can often be resolved with a good diet, exercise and a few powerful superfoods. In fact, we’ve gone through hundreds of scientific papers and ‘superfood’ claims and only selected the top 5% that are:
- Backed by scientific research
- Simple to use
We then put this valuable information into the Superfood as Medicine Guide: a 100+ page guide on the 7 most powerful superfoods available, including:
- Exact dosages for every health ailment
- DIY recipes to create your own products
- Simple recipes
Grab your copy before the offer runs out!